Addition by Subtraction
Albert Einstein said: “Insanity is doing the same over and over again and expecting different results”.
Everyone is trying to increase their productivity in 2019 to improve their lives and businesses. Unfortunately, they are taking the wrong steps to achieve their goals. Most Insurance Consultants are doing the same negative behaviors and actions that prevented their business from reaching even greater heights last year.
This mediocrity is fulfilled by the belief that in order for them to become more productive, that they need to increase the number of daily activities they perform. In reality, it's actually the opposite.
The only way to gain more mastery in the insurance field is through subtraction. This is why you should be thinking what can you do less of so that you can spend more time on the revenue-generating activities of your business?
On your journey to reaching new heights for your business in 2019, make sure you embody the philosophy of “Addition by Subtraction”.
This video will be your personal stepping stone for growth.
Check it out and comment your biggest takeaways below!
Here’s what we cover:
- The proper mindset and activities necessary to set and achieve your goals in 2019.
- How to identify distractions that are robbing you of your time (you’ll wish you did this sooner).
- The reason why you need to create a “Give Up List” to eliminate unproductive activities.
- The mantra of “Hiring Where It Hurts” - A solution to erasing behaviors that don’t serve you (powerful).
- Why having a laser focus in 2019 is the only way to prevent others from competing for your time and attention (2019 is the year of focus, are you ready?).
To a better you!
John Sborroco & the team at Heads Up Adviser.
For a weekly dose of inspiration for healthcare brokers by healthcare brokers, subscribe to our blog.
Stay connected and inspired