IN THE TRENCHES with Kevin O'Kane: The Numbers Behind A Winning Self-Insured Plan
is it possible to keep your client from a rate increase for 20+ years?
(spoiler alert): YES.
Kevin O'Kane, the creator of SIHRA, who has over 45 years of experience in insurance, is confident that behind every great plan, there is a specific formula that can be taught, shared, duplicated and applied. At the same time, behind every plan that failed, there is ignorance of one or several elements of that formula.
While one part of brokers tries to stay in "safe haven" with Fully-Insured Plans, others follow simple but effective rules, that help them better protect their clients, and double their income at the same time.
In this episode of the "Heads Up Adviser" Show "IN THE TRENCHES with Kevin O'Kane: The Numbers Behind A Winning Self-Funded Plan" you'll learn the history and future of the Self-Funded Plans, and what is the simple formula of success on this market.
Here's what we cover:
- The actual stats behind every self-insured plan (and how you can use it to protect your clients)
- Waiver Premium for Medical - how to play that trump card during your presentation
- Is it possible to keep your clients from the rate increase for 20+ years?
- Why the brokers still want to sell Fully-Insured Plans, and how you get a competitive advantage
- Self-Insured vs Fully-Insured Plans
To a better you!
John Sbrocco and Craig Lack
For a weekly dose of inspiration for healthcare brokers by healthcare brokers, subscribe to our blog.
Stay connected and inspired